Tours, Tours Tours and my Playlist!

Tours, Tours Tours and my Playlist!

 

Covenant is playing in Los Angles with Special guest Body of Light.

 

I saw Covenant and several other bands a few years back at the old Bunker location, parking was terrible, and I hear this location isn’t an improvement. I know the area very well, so let’s see!

 

Bunker does put on great shows, and Covenant sounds great live, and interacts with the crowd making for an enjoyable show; most importantly - no fights!

 

Body of Light is an awesome group, so I’m looking forward to seeing them live, so this show is a double win!

 

Lest see, I’m going with friends , hopefully we have a great time.

 

Poppy is going on tour; I saw her open for Smashing Pumpkins. She had a short set, but her band was tight, got the crowd going, and really impressed me. She has a new single out, so I may purchase some tickets, I’m seriously thinking about it.

 

Have tickets to see Ville Valo from HIM in San Diego, I was really hoping to see him again in Los Angeles, but by the time I went to get the tickets, literally 5 minutes after I purchased the San Diego tickets, the Los Angeles tickets doubled in price. Well, I have to settle with seeing Ville Valo once only! What the Hell!

 

Finally, The 69 Eyes will be at Brick by Brick in San Diego and I was able to get tickets , and a group of my friends are all going together. Seems all the bands are hitting the road, so I’m going broke.

 

 

My Play List 4/6/2023

 

ARTIST                                          TITLE

1.       Laibach                                 God Is God

2.       The Birthday Massacre  Pins and Needles

3.       Poppy                                   CUE

4.       Poppy                                   Flux

5.       This Ascension                  Ave Maris Stella

6.       Kailan Mikla                        Næturblóm

7.       Click Click                            I Rage, I Melt

8.       Drab Majesty                    Dot in the Sky

9.       SilverScene                        Heart

10.   Royksopp                            Monument (feat. Robyn) [The Inevitable End Version]

11.   Magic Wands                     Black Magic

12.   Magic Wands                     Joy

13.   Empathy Test                    A River Loves a Stone

14.   Clan of Xymox                   Save Our Souls

15.   Front Line Assembly       Justify My Love

16.   Omnimar                             Venom

17.   :Wumpscut:                       Thorns (Distant Vocals Version)

18.   Ashbury Heights               Heart of Darkness

19.   X-Rl7 & Imperative Reaction       Information

20.   Dvngeons                           March 26th, 1997

21.   Front 242                             Headhunter V1.0

22.   Project Pitchfork              Time Killer

23.   X-Marks the Pedwalk     Abattoir (Razormaid Mix)

24.   Velvet Acid Christ             Mindphlux (Trip Zone Mix) [Trip Zone Mix]

25.   The Electric Hellfire Club               Mr. 44

26.   Reichsfeind                        Coma

27.   Covenant                            Dead Stars (version)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the 4th, more to come  ARTIST                     TITLE 1.         The Birthday Massacre Blue 2.         Snog                       Hoor...