I'm going to be doing a Radio show called Midnight Vespers.


I started DJing on Woody Radio.

 

Every Wednesday & Thursday I will play for 2 hours. I am going to try and play bands from the 80's and contemporary. 

 

Anyway, lets see how it goes, and I will write a weekly blog explaining what happens as I learn the prcocess, and I will be receaching out to bands for music, and hopefully I can get some interviews, and improve upon the show as time goes by.

 

I'm also going to do some reviews on my equipment, concerts, clubs, record stores, and any fun things that come my way.
I'm throwing in some reviews on clothes too. 

Well, here's the scoop on my Radio show! 


 

PLAYING GOTH, POST-PUNK, EBM, INDUSTRIAL , NEW WAVE , DARK ELECTRONIC, DARK WAVE , DEATHROCK, GOTHIC

 

💀 EVERY WEDNESDAY 7 PM to 9 PM PST 💀

💀 EVERY THURSDAY 6 PM to 8 PM PST 💀

 

COME JOIN THE PARTY on WoodyRadio.com!!

#goth #industrialmusic #gothicgirl #gothicfashion #darkaesthetic #gothgirl #vampyre #vampire #danceclub #gothic #goths #losangeles #gothlife #gothfashion #Deathrock

#LAlife #gothgoth #LAnightlife #gothicbeauty #ebm #dance


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the 4th, more to come  ARTIST                     TITLE 1.         The Birthday Massacre Blue 2.         Snog                       Hoor...