March/1/2024 - Trouble with Windows 11, Logi Tech Headset saved my show...



*Suicide Commando is coming to Los Angeles
**Birthday Massacre playing Sick New World

Windows 11 did an update and broke my show. Threw all my drivers out, and my set crashed. I was able to get the music going, but no voice would come online. WTH!!!!
Seriusly, I had to grab my Logi Tech Headset and plug direct into my Laptop, yanking all my Rodecaster USB-C cables, speakers - everything!

Horrible!!! Well, I guess I'll have my trusty Engineer back all this out, and get to work fixing all things.

Did I miss anything? Yes.... Come chat with us, come listen to me at WoodyRadio.com.

💀 EVERY WEDNESDAY 7 PM to 9 PM PST 💀 💀 EVERY THURSDAY 6 PM to 8 PM PST 💀 #goth #industrialmusic #gothicgirl

Collide - Wings of Steel
The March Violets - Dandelion King
45 Grave - Evil
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Monitor
SilverScene - Heart
She Wants Revenge - Save Your Soul
The Birthday Massacre - Video Kid
Any Second - Dreamer (Blutengel Remix)
Dalis Car - His Box
Sister Machine Gun - Sins of the Flesh
Kristin Kontrol - X-Communicate
Ayria - Disease
Any Second - Where Is God (Seelennacht Remix)
My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult - A Girl Doesn't Get Killed by a Make
Danielle Dax - Cat House
Ludovico Technique - Poisoned
Anna Lux -  Zuhause
Corporate Soldiers - Give It To You (feat. Ayria)
Suicide Commando  - Hellraiser (Psychopath 01 Version) 
SynthAttac - Insomnia
Aesthetic Perfection - Spit It Out
God Module - The Source (Imperative Reaction Mix)
Juno Reactor - Pistolero









No comments:

Post a Comment

May the 4th, more to come  ARTIST                     TITLE 1.         The Birthday Massacre Blue 2.         Snog                       Hoor...