WenzdaysParty : My Playlist : Midnight Hour : Drones : RodeCaster Pro : Cattle Dogs : March 9, 2023

Things I have to discuss! 

  • Playlist for WoodyRadio.com March 9, 2023
  • Wenzdays Party
  • Midnight Hour - New Dress/Coming Review
  • Drones
  • RodeCaster Pro - I bought one/Review coming
  • Cattle Dogs!

Here's the new Playlist for Today on WoodyRadio (see Below). 

Techies issues are getting better, and I am getting used to speaking on the mic, as oppossed to speaking live (oddness), anyway Djing with Sam is a struggle, it crashes, and the company keeps promising a fix.

One awesome thing, I saved money to purchase a Rodecaster, this is the saving grace of my life, besides my pupper Mathilda. I will write a proper review on this wonderfully terrific ASAP!

I had a terribly fun night at WenzdaysParty, lots of dancing, lots of exciting people. Saw 
some friends, and made a few new ones. I had some drinks with friends over in the bar for a while, then headed over next door to the dance floor. Seriously, I must do this this every week.

Anyway, I got the chance to wear a new dress I purchased Midnight Hour (I will write about this later), it was so cold though, I wore thick leggings, it was even colder when I left. Good lord thankfully I parked right across the street! Cold Cold Cold in the H!

Well, I got home safe, walked the Mahilda dog. Cattle Dogs are high energy puppies, and you must give them walks, and a job. Otherwise, the couch, the pillows, the carpet, socks will become items for destruction. I love these dogs, I've had them my whole life. Matty is a horrid little girl, her parents come from Australia, she's a bossy little pup, always trying to herd me. They are just companions to have if you are responsible - love them! 



Seriously, did I mention a guy saw me before leaving to Hollywood (
Wenzdays Party)
and came up saying he was droning my home checking out my solar. Oddness squared! He did say my house was very nice, and engaged me in conversation for a while. I think they should ask me, frist, but ok, whatever!

We sleep in peace for another day! 


1.       Sirenia                                        The Path to Decay

2.       Cocteau Twins                            Pitch the Baby

3.       Ryksopp                                     Oh, Lover 

4.       In Strict Confidence                    Mercy 

5.       Hocico                                         Broken Empires (Radio Version)

6.       Amanda Palmer                          The Killing Type

7.       Dead Lights                                 The Raven

8.       Night Club                                   Bad Girl

9.       Arcadia                                        Election Day

10.   Placebo                                        Protge Moi

11.   The Human League                     Fascination

12.   Ashbury Heights                          SmAlLeR

13.   Dead Can Dance                         Cantara

14.   Calling All Astronauts                   Rapture

15.   Depeche Mode                             Master and Servant

16.   Eisfabrik                                        Wait for a Sign

17.   Switchblade Symphony                Dollhouse 

18.   Exsect                                           Public Disfigure

19.   :Wumpscut:                                   Deliverance 

20.   The Psychedelic Furs                    The Ghost In You

21.   Dvngeons                                      Ego

22.   Massive Attack                              Teardrop

23.   Dvngeons                                      Distortion

24.   Orange Sector                               Angstmann 

25.   Rasputina                                      1816, the Year Without a Summer




















No comments:

Post a Comment

May the 4th, more to come  ARTIST                     TITLE 1.         The Birthday Massacre Blue 2.         Snog                       Hoor...